Whether this page is your introduction to North Wilkesboro Presbyterian Church or you are a long time friend, we are glad you are here! Please use the resources on this web site to become acquainted with NWPC and to catch up on all the latest happenings and news.
As a church family and a congregation of the Presbyterian Church USA, we strive both to live up to and to live into our mission statement:
We welcome ALL to:
Grow in our faith in God
Serve our community and
Love our neighbors . . . Together
A brief sampling of some of our congregational activities speaks to the healthy cross-section of ages in our church family:
- We worship each Sunday at 9:00am (Wilkesboro Chapel) and 11:00am (NWPC).
- We offer active vocal and bell choirs for adults and older teens.
- Our youth ministry is spirited and growing, with active Middle School and Senior High youth groups, mission trips, worship conferences, and lots and lots of laughter!
- We enjoy good, old-fashioned Wednesday evening church suppers and local and international service opportunities all in one, growing congregation.
- We are enthusiastic supporters of scouting, sponsoring Boy Scout Troop 336, which has been continuously sponsored by our church for more than 90 years.
Everything at NWPC is about deepening our relationships: with God, with family, with friends, and with neighbors in need as we together seek and serve the Kingdom of God as revealed by Jesus Christ.
Come to visit
come to stay!